Built with the DNA of SIGNA, the pioneer of MR systems, SIGNA Explorer raises the bar in MR
Set new standards in imaging excellence.
The advanced technologies of SIGNA Explorer help give you the power to explore new horizons in imaging. With features like SilentSuite and 3D motion correction, the system delivers exceptional image quality, enhanced patient comfort, and also helps improve workflow and simplify operations.
SIGNA Explorer is designed to be cost efficient during its full lifetime with energy-saving features, zero-helium boil-off technology and a smaller footprint meaning less space needed.
Get ready to conquer new diagnostic frontiers with SIGNA Explorer.
Elevate your imaging performance and take patient comfort to new levels.
- SilentSuite, our revolutionary, proprietary technology, shatters industry norms to reduce noise like never before – taking it down to
less than 3 decibels above ambient
- OpTix Optical RF technology offers high quality analog to digital signal conversion and can provide a gain in SNR of up to 27%
than over conventional analog signal receivers, improving image quality and clinical confidence.
- Advanced applications can speed up workflow for your technologists and make the experience more comfortable for your patients.
- Intuitive plug-and-play-like tools simplify access to its wide range of MR capabilities, to produce consistent, high-quality images.
- Express Suite coil design achieves outstanding coverage and signal penetration.
- Automatic coil selection helps enable quicker and more consistent exams.
- Motion correction techniques like PROPELLER help minimize the effects of motion artifacts, potentially reducing the need for rescans
and the impact of patient movement on workflow.
- Volumetric imaging acquisitions like Cube replace cumbersome, slice-by-slice, plane-after-plane 2D acquisitions with a single 3D
- Additional time-savers include READY Brain, an automated brain exam even non-expert MR users can operate, and simplified whole body diffusion imaging with eDWI in as little as seven minutes.
- Broad clinical applicability, substantially optimized workflow and consistently excellent image quality can help enhance your revenue
- Designed to use less power under normal operation, and require a smaller footprint for installation meaning less space needed. When
combined with its ease of operation, these features can help keep running costs well under control.
- Customizable service plans along with access to digital services such as InSite™ help maximize uptime.
- For your investment protection SIGNA Explorer belongs to GE’s Continuum™ program, giving you the advantage of easy and economical upgradeability during the system lifetime
- Zero-boil off magnet technology
- 27% more SNR with OpTiX RF
- 16 Optix RF Channels with Express Coils
- 3D Motion Correction with PROMO
- Imaging around metal with MAVRIC SL
- High-resolution diffusion with FOCUS
- GE’s Exclusive SilentSuite!
- 34% less energy consumption
- Small footprint, simple siting
- Zero-boilf off helium technology
Experience the clinical power of SilentSuite –
On SIGNA Explorer, the Silent Neuro exam includes a comprehensive set of sequences designed to generate high-resolution images with T1, T2, T2 FLAIR and PD weighting within 3 dB of ambient conditions.