SUPER SPECIAL SHIELDED PORTABLE MRI BUILDING
Mobile HighField MRI building;
Important Construction Details;
• ISO Standards
• Magnetic Shielding for 1.5T & 3.0Tesla Systems
• RF Shielding
• Sound Isolation
• Non-magnetic equipment
• Fire Extinguishers
• UPS System (100KVA)
• Generator System (16KW)
• Chiller System (15KW)
- Container is produced based on ISO standards.
- Dimensions L/W/H 12,00m (11m closed & 1m open for chiller and generator)/4,00m/3,26m
- Picture 2. Container 2d drawing. Four points to lift container equally. Four lifting points are adopted as shown in picture above.
- CONSTRUCTION; The container built of SS covered with min. 5cm sound isolated sandwich panels.
- Container can be used in road, rail and sea transport.
- All materials used in container production shall be used between -30 (minus thirty) C and +70 C (plus seventy) temperatures
- Containers empty and full as the upper corner, bottom corner is removed when deflection, slope, stitches, such as opening will not see any permanent deformation.
- Containers; they are completely closed, light, water, wind resistant to the wind, the ceiling is rigid, the side walls have a trapezoidal sheet, a
base with two flaps on one short side and a door that can be opened all along the short edge. Various cargo materials; uids such as any kind of oil or fuel, provided that they are in closed containers or drums; food such as flour and sugar; It is possible to carry solid objects such as tables and chairs.
- The strength values of the containers are in accordance with TS 1356. Our company can give the certicate of conformity to TS 1356 by applying the necessary examinations and tests.
- Ceiling, front wall, side wall, back wall and door panels are manufactured from ST 52-3 or equivalent steel sheet. In case of the request of the certificate of the type of material used in our company can be provided. and the sub oor support elements are made of NPU 140 which is suitable for lifting 50 tons of cargo.
- The load in containers is designed to be distributed evenly under dynamic conditions or under equivalent static conditions.
- While the container is under a solid load of 1.8 (one comma eight) of solid mass, no part of its base shall show more than 6 mm of deflection from the base plane (the lower faces of the lower corner fittings).
CORNER CONNECTION PARTS
- A total of 12 ISO 1161 standard (11 mm) steel casting and certied eyebolts are used in the lower chassis of the container and 4 in the
upper chassis and 8 in the top. 4 Mapa in the upper chassis can be used for transportation.
- Corner posts are bent 6 mm thick from ST 52-2 steel sheet. The material of the material used will be provided by our company when requested.
- Corner fittings, dimensions and tolerances to TS 1358, container on the container according to TS ISO 668.
- Unless otherwise stated, all façades except the façade with the standard door consist of trapezoidal sheet steel. The sheet is bended by 2 mm and ST 52-2 material. The short side and two long sides of the trapezoidal dimensions differ.
MRI MAGNET ROOM AND ENVIRONMENT
- Window and door woodwork; 120cm x 210cm Aluminium & Copper Magnet door, Windows 1,20m x 1,20m – door to operator room –
passage dimensions 1,00 m x 2,00 m – door to technical room – passage dimensions 1,00 m x 2,00 m
- Power supply Single power supply for main distribution centre for whole container and its elements, such as:
•Air conditioning • Chiller • Basic and emergency lighting • Sockets 220V • RF room A/C T and MRI.
- Lighting and electric sockets installation; All lighting and electric sockets used are 220-230V and passed from EMI Filter in order to remove electrical noise from external sources.
- Cooling system; MRI cooling system based on the Carrier water chiller 15kW equipped with 40LT buffer tank with 1.5h pump. Flow rate of the pumps can be controlled from digital screen directly from chiller. These specications can be adjusted based on MRI system selected.
- Air conditioning of the examination room and technical room is supplied with an additional 32.000BTU A/C system through non-magnetic aluminium air channels.
- RF-shielding Cu RF cage to 1.5T Siemens & GE magnet – RF cage (design, delivery and installation service) – RF door, standard, size 1200x2100mm, outward opening – RF window, standard, 900x1200mm – A set of electric filters, – A set of A/C and vent filters, – 2 Open Waves (under the RF window and close to RF filter) – Set of medical gases filters, – Shape fitted to the space in the container, – Ceiling or floor cable ducts,
- RF Cage interior finishing; Interior nishing (design, delivery and installation service), – Fire retardant interior white 18 mm MDF boards, – Grey PVC stripes to cover joints, – Light Cotton / Wood two colors PVC antibacterial flooring, MRI safe LED lighting, Two zones, outside switch, wiring, – Two double electric sockets, surface-mounted, wiring, – A/C and vent inside- plenum boxes, ducts, reducers.
- Quench pipe (design, delivery and installation service) – pipe from 160 mm to 200 mm, – Pipe insulation in accordance to QLD, – Pipe
marking in accordance to QLD, – Electric isolation in accordance to QLD, – Mounting units and mounting components, – Warning signs.
- Documentation – steel frame construction including lifting system – drawings including oor plan and layers – executive building project – building sitting scheme – energy performance of building – fire safety documentation – cooling system maintenance documentation – electricity scheme – CE declarations of used materials
- Other services included in the offer – operator room furniture including operator desk and chair – coil cabinet in examination room – 1 dressing room including seats – ramp for disables
- 50 mm 45dB Sound isolated Sandwich panels are used on the inner walls of the containers in order to eliminate sound and heat.
- Patient Entertainment System; 12 MRI Safe LED Boxes with picture panels (180cmx180cm) on ceiling, 300cmx270cm wall picture.
- Ceiling plates consist of 2 mm ST 52-2 sheet metal. In the plates, radial grooves are formed in 18 mm depth and the rain water is facilitated. 40 mm PU sandwich panel insulation is made in the tank.
- 2 NPI 100 support profiles and 48x80x2mm box proles are used for load balance during lifting of containers.
- CONTAINER IS RIGID AND IT HAS SIGNIFICANT RESISTANT TO FLEXIBILITY DUE TO ISO STANDARDS TO HANDLE MIN WEIGHT OF
- PVC FLOORING IS ANTI-STATIC & ANTI-BACTERIAL & CONDUCTIVE MATERIALS
- WALLS & INTERIOR DECORATION; 18MM MDF WITH ENTERTAINMENT WALL PICTURE AND SUPER SAFE MRI LED LIGHTNING.
- MRI VISUAL THERAPY SYSTEM
- ROOF; SS & ANTI-DROP & ANTI-DUST & ANTI-SUN ISOLATION